Help Pleeease And Fast!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dazed n Sublime, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Please help me! i got a urine test in 50 minutes and i smoked pot on saterday... it was my first time since 4/20 since i got caught and couldnt do it since then. i was drunk n said fuck it pass that shit over here and now i have to get a physical for sports that i didnt know i had to get til this morning.... so are there any home remidys to help my chances?? ive been downin mass water pleeese help if u can or im fucked

2. ohhh a physical, they dont always test you, and even if you do, that wont show up on your physical that goes to school or w/e

3. keep drinking the water.........it helps, or else, get someones clean piss, and get it in a Johnny, tie it to your leg, and then use that, it'll be clean and at the right temperture.............you pierce it with a pin...........that's as long as you get to give the sample in relative privacy.................Peace out..............Sid

4. thanks guys but they make u strip down and check u out before u piss and my doc doesnt piss test u but my rent is makin him and if i fail they take my car which i luv

5. keep drinking the water..........it may give a too diluted urine mix..........but just say you were thirsty.......lol...........Peace out.........Sid