Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Please!!!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Puffit, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I was looking up on if there was a way to make canna oil with no smell. I found out if you put weed in oil then in a bottle for 2 weeks it turns into canna oil. So i was wondering if i could strain it after nd use the oil for brownies. Thanks guys:)

2. Umm maybe why not use a campstove outside

3. Cuz i dont want one!!

4. Help me please guys!

5. Theoretically, yes, it should work. I'm going to try that now with some peanut butter, mix it up and leave it for a week or two :)

6. Alright. How much weed should I get? Is a half 8th good?

7. you make edibles with butter cannabutter. just search cannabutter on youtube...

8. I'm reporting you passen,

And, yes theoretically you could let the weed sit in oil for 3-4 weeks and it would extract most of the thc, but it will not have the potency of cooked oil that you let sit for 3 or 4 weeks.

9. dur, do research before you post. You can use any type of oil, or fat to bind the thc to.

grapeseed oil to nutella, or almond oil or anything.

10. So if i let it sit for a while, what can I use it for after letting it sit? Thanks.

11. Plenty of vids on youtube on butter,not much on oil.... I prefer butter,taste better..

12. Butter is better

13. But which one stinks up the house more? Butter? Oil?

14. [quote name='"Puffit"']But which one stinks up the house more? Butter? Oil?[/quote]

Butter

15. Ingredients

4oz (115g) Butter or Margarine
    1/​8oz (3.5g) Can­nabis buds/​hash OR
    1/​4oz (7g) Can­nabis leaves

Equipment

Small saucepan
    Wooden spoon
    Sieve (optional)

Method

1. Melt the butter slowly in a pan. Add 1⁄8 oz (3.5g) finely ground can­nabis, and simmer on a low heat for around 30 minutes. This allows the can­nabis to infuse fully into the butter. Take care to keep the heat low, and stir con­tinu­ously as the butter can burn easily.

After 30 minutes, pour the butter into a jug or tub. As you do this, if you want to remove the bud/​hash/​leaf, you can pass it through a fine sieve. You won’t be wasting any “good stuff”, since all the THC should have dis­solved into the butter, but if you don’t mind getting green bits in your teeth, you can just as easily leave it in.

Allow the can­nabutter to set for around an hour, or until rel­at­ively hard, before using.
    Be Soci­able, Share!

16. I already know how to make it. But i gOt a question does the microwave way work for butter?

17. Think of it as washing the dishes lol you boil the weed in the butter to wash the thc off the plant material. the microwave won't work as well cuz you can't control the temp it probley will work but won't be as strong there for you are less lightly to get high plus if you do it in the microwave it will still smell so there REALY is no point

18. Did you not read that microwave thread? He heats up the butter then puts weed inthe butter after its really hot and melted. Then stirs fr 1-2 minutes nd puts in fridge for 1-2 hours and it shuld be canna butter

19. It has to be in the butter longer then 2 min to wash of all the thc I can see the concept of it but I know 100% that I won't be as strong as boiling it but if ya wanna give it a go let me know how it turns out do you plan to leave the weed in there or strain it out ???

20. Yeah but i don't wanna waste weed.and all i got is brownies that take oil. So how can i make canna oil and get the stink out in 4 hours? Would opening the windows and burning popcorn nd toast and making pizza help get the smell out? Thanks!