Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Please!! :/

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eyes Stay Red, Nov 17, 2011.

1. People who don't smoke cigarettes frequently shouldn't smoke spliffs... That shit gives you a mad head rush and if you take too much (he probly did) you'll get sweaty as fuck... get a terrible headache and inevitably vomit... a lot... then suddenly you're better lol

2. your good man he just needs to chill out and like some people said it was most likly the tobacco i used to smoke a bowl then a cig (when i first started cigs) and that shit would floor me hella crazy just like your friend is describing.

3. wait....so this was "andrews" first time smoking??? lol

4. are you meaning to type burning? because I'm reading bunning for some reason.

5. Yeah be careful with who you smoke with OP
    It was likely the tobacco that made him light headed and nauseous because it does the same to me.

I say he calmed back down after all it shouldn't have lasted over 1-1.5 hours

6. My friend had this happen...kid called 911 and he got in trouble for smoking him out...good luck