Help Please

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by SmoknHellaTree, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big ones?

I have two plants. If someone took them. I would hide outside their house, stake them out for a week, and eventually smother them to death quietly outside someplace and just walk away.

Especially if it were some dumb bastard who didn't even know how to read a sticky on drying.

2. Looked like a lot. I dont know if anyone saved his pic though

3. I also don't like people who say, "hella".

4. It really adds to his douchiness doesnt it?

5. [​IMG]

i was wondering where you went

6. I hope all the weed molds and the guy catches him.

7. Lol, get the sand out your vag's. Keep on bashing me if you must feel the inner need. But it was 8 plants, nice buds, i do think i picked the perfect time to harvest. And I have a pretty good spot were im letting them dry. Orange hairs all over it. Niceee

8. Hey dude, look you stole someones crops and now you're lying about it. If I could neg rep you twice I would.

9. Hey dude, look if I could neg rep you twice I would to.

10. Why all of a sudden are you claiming that the plants you stole were harvested by yourself, when you made another thread stating that you found them through a friend and stole them?

[​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

12. Because i don't really like posting how i grew marijuana, and illegal substance. And the Gov. can easily make GC give up IP address for all users. Not really smart,so i made up a story saying how i acquired the plants because i did not grow them. You can beleive what you want, keep bashing me, search Google for pictures to post that are humorous. But who are you to point the finger?

13. First off i can point because im not the guy who stole a bunch of plants, and then tries to look like the good guy.

14. GC servers aren't in the US, and the justice department doesn't have the jurisdiction to subpoena them.

Plus now you just sound like an idiot, because possessing them is just the same.

Imagine the cold unfamiliar hands of a stranger around your neck paying no attention to your excuses and lies. I hope bad things happen to you. Petty thief.

15. Okay. You are absolutely right, please go on..

16. International law fail.

Yes, thats why everyone who posts in the growing forum is busted, right?

17. Growing is distribution... I would rather have possession than distribution .

Do you know what i imagine. I imagine mrgoodsmoke, sitting at his computer screen alone, in a dark quiet house on a rainy day in london. Having no freinds because and i quote " I put weed first in my life". All alone with way to much time on his hands, he stays on his desktop scanning, searching the internet wasting his life away. Looking but never finding...lol

18. arent you doing the same?

19. So you would rather say you stole them? If for whatever reason the Gov had it out for you would be charged now for theft, growing an illegal substance and trafficking. But that doesn't happen. If you didn't notice there is a whole section dedicated to growing down at the bottom of the site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.