Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Please!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tands092709, Apr 23, 2010.

1. I am in big trouble. I have a drug test for next Wednesday and I just stopped smoking this Wednesday. I am a heavy smoker and I need to know how to pass a urine test before next Wednesday. I understand that it might be impossible but I will try anyway. I have been looking on the internet the last couple of hours and I can't fine an definite answer to my problem. I am going to try and dilute but I really don't know what I need to get to help with that. I know water and I am drinking cranberry juice. Could someone tell me what else do I need to dilute my urine. Please!!!!!!!!!!!! I really would appreciate it. Thanks I am so confused right now.

2. unless you can magically get someone elses piss into the jar bro you're pretty much fucked im afraid:/

3. Yeah, this is going to be pretty impossible, and if you do manage to pull it off, it'll be more arbitrary than anything else. I would suggest drink an assload of liquids (water, cranberry juice, etc.) and eat lots of red meat. I've heard that the antioxidant drinks at headshops work every once in a while, but again, that'll be hit or miss.

Good luck to you, brother.

4. Thanks. I will try the drinks. How long do I need to dilute it?

5. If you're really as concerned as you sounded in your original post, then I would say as much as you can, brother. Your stomach's probably not going to be empty for the next week. Not to mention your bladder. Haha.

6. I think its dumb how they drug test for basically only marijuana, which is a harmless plant and if you do it on your own time does not effect anybody else. And then cocaine users can just do it a day before the drug test and pass.

7. I think it is dumb to.