help please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SmoKeyJosH, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Not having much faith in my seeds genetics, seeing I used seeds I collected over the last few years of the best shit you can find around my area, I planted about 3 seeds together did this in four different pots, To my suprise all three in every pot are growing now and they are dangerously close, I'm not sure if I should try to seperate them or kill two of them in each pot so none are stressed while growing from one another. Idk im a novice grower so i'm open to anything. Since I have not provided a pic, I measured them and there about half a inch maybe a little less from one another.

2. Seperate them...no need to stress your plants with root bind from...another plant

3. I agree ya need to seperate them asap before the roots get tangled. if your having trouble getting genetics ya can always start cloning what ya have untill ya can geta better strain

4. one plant per pot! transplant if you can. if not just pull and hope. hope that the ones left alone in the pots are the females. good luck.