Help please!?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Harrypotter702, Jun 24, 2021.

1. How do I correct this?

Attached Files:

2. It just happened on its own 3-weeks old watering once a week

3. Humidity is 40-50% temperature 77-79F

4. A healthy looking plant like that won't do that by itself, something or someone bent it over. Only other explanation would be maybe a worm got inside and is burrowing through the stalk but I doubt that with this here.

You can always put a little tape around the spot where it's bent to help it prop back up or get some kinda stick to prop it up until it heals it's self. You can try just leaving it but I'd recommend some kinda support to be safe.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. U got a cat?

6. Yes could my humidity have been too high for a while?

7. Humidity didn't do that, and 40 - 50% is fine for vegging plants.

8. No I did add a little ice to the little fan/cooler this morning

Attached Files:

9. Maybe too much direct fan?

10. #10 Hybrid Civilian, Jun 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
    How hard is it blowing? Were the leaves just blowing or was the plant being pushed over? It'd have to be blowing pretty hard for it to bend over like that, like high winds outside type of pressure lol.

11. Not any harder than the last 3-weeks but I did rotate the plant to the front of the tent but it was standing up no trauma

12. Just put a stick beside it or put a little tape around it where it's bent to help it prop itself back up. It'll heal and be fine, if you leave it bent over that way it could end up worse if it snaps.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks used a chop stick

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hey anything will work if it keeps it upright haha.