Help PLEASE

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Takobxll, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Hey guys so I have an issue.

I can't get high. This has been an issue I've had for months. I have been smoking for a couple years and have never had this problem. all of a sudden I just couldn't get high. I didn't even notice when it first happen or know like what day it started at but I have tried so many different things. I've take many long month breaks and week breaks. I've tried eating mango. I've tried different strands, dealers, and methods. I've tried join, blunts, bowls, GBS, vapes, and dab pens. It just makes me tired now instead of high. I'm starting to worry that I will never get high again. Please help. Should I contact like a therapist or doctor. Maybe my chi is blocked or something

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Smoked out tolerance and shitty low quality edibles.
    I can't fix the first one but I can show you how to solve the 2nd half.

This works best with Kief or Hash but it'll still kick your ass done with buds.

Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered

5 grams Kief or Hash or powdered buds
    1 tablespoon Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Combine
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 Minutes.
    Done.

[​IMG]
    Triple batches shown.
    [​IMG] 15 grams of Kief and 3 tablespoons of oil

[​IMG]

[​IMG] 160 micron dry ice kief used.

[​IMG]
    8 years I've been making this stuff and it never fails to put me in my place. Day after day it just works.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Storm Crow, Jan 25, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
    It could be your diet! Most folks are deficient in Omega 3 because most of our cooking oils are high in Omega 6 and have little or no Omega 3! And most of us are not eating wisely during the pandemic - lots of fatty comfort foods, pizzas, chocolates and other goodies.

Scientists say we need a omega 3/6 balance of between 1 to 1 and 1 to 4. According to one study, the average American has a 1 to 16 balance, but 1 to 50 isn't that uncommon! This puts our bodies WAY out of balance and leads to a lot of bad things happening.:eek2:

(pathogenesis = the start and path of a disease)

“Excessive amounts of omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) and a very high omega-6/omega-3 ratio, as is found in today's Western diets, promote the pathogenesis of many diseases, including cardiovascular disease, cancer, and inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, whereas increased levels of omega-3 PUFA (a low omega-6/omega-3 ratio) exert suppressive effects.”

“The importance of the ratio of omega-6/omega-3 essential fatty acids”
    The importance of the ratio of omega-6/omega-3 essential fatty acids - PubMed

So what does this have to do with getting high? It seems that you can't properly make those CB1 receptors (the ones that get you high :GettingStoned: ) without a little Omega 3. They are left "uncoupled" from their effector G proteins. The defective receptor/protein pairs are like a radio with a loose wire - no "music" happens. Now, you have billions of CB1 receptors, but each defective one cuts into your high! :sad:

“In n-3-deficient mice, presynaptic cannabinoid CB(1) receptors (CB(1)Rs) normally responding to endocannabinoids were uncoupled from their effector G(i/o) proteins.” (n-3 = Omega 3).

Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions.Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions - PubMed

Now here's the bad news- it takes about a month of taking Omega 3 to see any results. It simply takes your body some time to replace all those millions of defective receptors! :coolalt:

But since Omega 3 is reported to be good for reducing depression and anxiety, preventing heart problems, easing joint pain and much more, you really can't lose by adding it to your diet! And if that isn't enough, Omega 3 is a blood thinner, and ....

Blood Thinners May Increase COVID Survival Rates
    Blood Thinners May Increase COVID Survival Rates

And more on what Omega 3 can do if you get Covid (a fairly easy to read review)

Omega 3 Fatty Acids and COVID-19: A Comprehensive Review
    Omega 3 Fatty Acids and COVID-19: A Comprehensive Review

A big bottle of Fish Oil (or flax seed oil if you are vegan) is only about $15- a real health bargain!
    (If you are already on blood thinners, talk to your doctor before starting Omega 3)
    I take 2 to 4 grams of Omega 3 (fish and flax oils) every single day, and have done so, for years. :ladiegaga:

OK, I got my "teaching fix" in for the day! :laughing: Take good care of yourselves,

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Rlly?

5. Is that the oil in fish or olive oil? I might have to try this. It helps to not smoke first thing in the am, I personally hate that but it's true. I took one day off 2 days ago and just had anxiety surging most of the day. Ive been smoking so long I don't feel well without it, even if I don't get high at least I'm medicated and not feeling sick. You get used to being high if you smoke every 2-3 hours, because your receptors have to repair and with no down time your serotonin and dopamine receptors get wore out and the euphoria goes away. If this happens it's time for a T break, gotta take some days off.

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Fish oil, or flax seed oil if you are vegan.

Just remember, it can take up to 6 weeks to replace enough of the "broken" receptors to notice an effect, although 4 weeks is pretty common. But since Omega 3 is really good for your over-all health, you should be taking it anyway!

Granny