Help Please!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Legalizeitplease, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Is this nutrient deficiency or light burning?? I have 6 plants indoor growing under 600W LED lights 20Inches away from canopy and just one plant is showing this symptoms. Any expert who could help me out please?

I'd really appreciate the help

Attached Files:

2. Need more info.
    Temps, soil, ph, age, strain, fert schedule, ect.

3. I'm growing only autos, so far all females except for one that has not showed sex yet. Temps are 70-72F at night and 77-79F during "day" Foxfarm ocean forest potting soil used. The plant of the photo is a Pinneapple express starting her full flowering. No idea about the Ph, did not have issues with it last time, so I did not prepare for this now :(

4. I forgot to mention... I added Big bloom fertilizer two weeks ago once, and last week once again. I added with the lowest concentration recommended to avoid this issue; however, the yellow leaves started actually about two weeks ago... Could it be nutrient burning even though the others are healthy?

5. Bud. How bout some numbers on the feeding regiment? and Ph is really not something to turn a blind Eye too. with out some sense of control variables you could ask a bunch more questions but without a lil more detail, all your going to get is guess after guess. Not negative, only supportive bud.

6. You're right, well from mistakes we learn! Next time I'll do way better. I added 4 tablespoons of BigBloom to 1 gal of water and split it into 5 plants that were preflowering 2 weeks ago. Thanks for the tips! I've learnt a lot during the 10 minutes that I've been part of this forum

• Like Like x 1