Help please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Weedguy1234, May 31, 2019.

1. 2 of my 5 plants are starting to fall over anything that I could do to fix this?

2. Are you talking about seedlings or what?

3. I have pics but am unsure how to post them I thought I did they're about 10 inches tall

4. Figured it out

Attached Files:

5. stakes.. wire..cage ....yo-yo's
    simple really ?

I'd be working on the whitefly than the lean!
    Neem Oil is good

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. This

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. What is whitefly? I'm very new to this I've tried last year using pots but the became rootbound and wilted within a week after transplant

8. What is whitefly?

9. There's no flies on the plants the white is from the soil on the leaves because of the rain we've been getting

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. There is no whiteflys that's just soil from the rain that dried on the leaves

11. I was mainly quoting him on "stakes.. wire..cage ....yo-yo's". I hadn't noticed the white stuff on top of the leaves until he pointed them out lol. I was focusing on the tall leggy plant.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. I'm trying to understand what's so funny, I'm asking for help and I'm tryingy best to explain you say lol but aren't being any help at all

13. Attached Files:

14. And the other one

Attached Files:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. What is a accent member? For plants that don't get enough light and fall over give them some support. Next time don't let them get so leggy before putting them out.

16. What is a accent member?

as yes I can imagine this Ru has an accent

but so do you