Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help please!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by amarshdog, Aug 1, 2017.

1. this is very very urgent and I would appreciate anyones help a lot. I started smoking regularly for the month of mid-june - mid july like almost every day multiple times per day. in mid july I stopped and since then I've only smoked about 3 times. I haven't smoked in 5 days, and I just found out I have to pass a at home urine drug test in 5 days or I'm fucked. I don't have access to buying fake pee or a good detox kit or anything. someone please give me tips on things I can do to cleanse my system FAST.

2. Drink lots of water, 10 days probably won't show up. Even if it does, unless it's the military or the police giving the test, employers don't really care all too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Strict parents, that sucks, drink cranberry juice and exercise like a mofo. otherwise go out of your way to get a cleanout kit. if you're too young to buy one then you are too young to be smoking.

4. Yup, cranberry juice and water. Nothing else!

... not my monkey, not my circus!!!

5. Whats up! My advice is drink as much water and coffee/energy drinks as you can the day of the test. If youve been clean 3 weeks you might have a shot to dilute. Don't want to bum you out, but it took me 47 days to get clean after a year of smoking daily. Really depends on your height, weight, age, etc... anyway, best of luck to you!!!

6. I had a sister in law use apple juice as her urine. No shit. Her parents accepted the inconclusive results as a pass. So that worked for her. Good luck with yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum