Help please

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by rabbbbitt, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Hey guys any help would be awesome. First time grower.

Is this nute burn? If so any possible solutions? Few weeks into flower I think.

Cheers

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Good day friend, what kind of soil are you using and what nutes how often? It could be nute burn are you sure they are getting enough? Otherwise it could be just hungry for something nitrogen, calcium , magnesium. It looks okay anyway man

3. Cheers man. I used a top shelf potting mix when I started and have been using Biobizz BioGrow and BioBloom. Not sure I have been using it correctly.

Any suggestions would be awesome

4. #4 toolman30, Mar 21, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    I'd flush but that's just me....that's why I stick to Coco. I'm sure more veteran growers can give u better advice...but I think it looks okay though I've had similar experiences but it seemed to work itself out in the end...hope you get it back on track though..peace
    :passing-joint:

5. Do you know if the potting mix had nutes in it? From what I can tell your at 1-2 weeks flowering? If so try 1ml/l grow 2ml/l bloom. There is a biobizz feeding chart on the web, but you should try to tailor the feeding to the plants liking if you can. I would recommend using a bit of Epsom salts as well.

Sent from my hand using A phone.

6. Sweet cheers guys. Am I correct in assuming the 1ml and 2ml is per litre and to be given once a day.

I normally mix up a 9L watering can and use it for a couple of days, watering daily.

7. You could Try this buddy, let the plants soil get a bit dry before watering again, you should only need to feed once a week. Soak the soil with ph balanced water or feed if it is time to do so. Use as much water as your soil holds plus a little runoff. What I mean by a bit dry is about 10% water in soil pick the pot up to easily check her. Also only mix nutrients as needed, it changes overtime just sitting.

Sent from my hand using A phone.

8. Sweet will do man cheers.