help please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hopesfall, Dec 21, 2002.

1. some of the bottom leaves on my plant, are starting to turn up dawk borwn/yellows blotches on them, any clue to what mjay have caused this, and how to stop it from making other leaves like that. i'll post some pics as soon as i get some batteries for my camera

2. Most likely overfert...if you're adding fert cut back...if you're not it's probably the fert in the soil....it usually happens if you're not making you're own soil....too many natural ferts.....Peace out...Sid

3. What stage are the plants in?veg,flower?

4. i used store bought soil, and i dont use any fert, and its about a month and a half in the veg stage

5. It sounds like you have a nute deficiency.Start fertilizing.
    Peace

6. is the plant still good?

7. yeah just give it a little ferts

8. what kind of ferts?

9. Ferts with the same number in the NPK like 20-20-20 or a higher number in the Nitrogen like 10-5-5.

10. Try using Miracle grow for tomatoes or even better Miracle grow for Patio tomatoes. Both ferts have lots of micro nutrients, start at 1/4 dose and work your way up from there, I never give any fert at 100%, 1/2 strength seems to be a good goal, but, like I said, start off very dilute. Your plants will tell you if they want/need more

11. hey there buddy you should just clip those leaves off make sure to use something sharp using your fingers could damage the plant more good luck