Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help please

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gcftw, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I have a drug test tommorow. I smoked some terrible weed that didn't even get me high (I smoked quite a bit) at the beggining of summer. That was the first and last time I smoked in ages. (roughly 2 months ago) Will I pass? Please help. I'm worried.

2. You're fine man. As long as that's the real amount of time. You were safe awhile ago. Good luck tomorrow :)

3. It's a piss test btw

4. You were safe quite a Long time ago

5. You're fine

6. Bump, any other opinions?

7. Any other opinions?

8. dude everyone has told you you are fine. do you want someone to say you're screwed? if that is the case, you are totally screwed man. best of luck

9. Chill, just making sure :)

10. Why don't you use the damn search. There's a million threads like this.

Including the drug test questions sticky in the apprentice section, which you would have found if you god damn searched.

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/619280-answer-drug-test-questions.html

This isn't your personal help desk. If you have a unique question sure post it but not this shit.

This goes to you and everyone else that posts this kind of stuff.

11. [quote name='"YoSmokinMan"']Why don't you use the damn search. There's a million threads like this.

Including the drug test questions sticky in the apprentice section, which you would have found if you god damn searched.

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/619280-answer-drug-test-questions.html

This isn't your personal help desk. If you have a unique question sure post it but not this shit.

This goes to you and everyone else that posts this kind of stuff.[/quote]

Thank you for being an ass :)
    Pisses me off he couldn't just rake 4 people telling him it was all good...