Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Im a Pothead, Jun 6, 2012.

1. #1 Im a Pothead, Jun 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2012
    So today my friend got pulled over and i got caught with a grinder and was charged with drug paraphernalia. they asked me how they could get a hold of me and i told them my cellphone number. can they look as my texts by getting a warrant to do so since they have my number, or will they monitor my activity with it? i mean it was a misdemeanor charge so i don't see why they would go through the trouble, but this worries me alot i don't want to have them knocking at my door!

also sorry for making "another one of these threads" i just need some help, thank you.

2. Nope. They won't.

3. It's probably not worth their time and energy, so I wouldn't worry about it. Sorry to hear you got caught though

4. lol they arent going to tap your phone......