Help Please, Yellowing veins on new growth.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Spenc3cont, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Good morning GS,
    Could someone chime in and let me know what they think. I might be looking too hard into it but feel like my new growth leaves have veins yellowing or something just doesn’t look normal to me on my bigger plants. The Seedlings I’m almost positive was totally my fault I’m pretty sure and will explain those further down.
    But I’m no pro by all means!...

My room set ups:
    I’ve got two rooms separating the seedling and veg plants. Which will end up being a Veg Room and Flower Room.
    Installed on the wall that’s separating the two rooms has two fart exhaust fans. One high and one low circulating the air between the two rooms. In my Flower Room (Room with the NextLight Mega) there is an exterior wall with a attic exhaust fan blowing air outside and a window with a A/C window unit constantly going bringing in fresh air from outside. The exhaust fan kicks on about every 15 min or so, running off a thermostat.

Regarding the bigger plants :
    The light I’m using is a NextLight Mega 650w.
    The temp at its highest is 83 and lowest 75.
    Humidity bounces around 50-70% depending when the exhaust kicks on.
    The soil I’m using is Mother Earth.
    And I’m feeding at every other watering using CX Horticulture products. For my base nuts I’m using Hydro A 1-4-4 and Hydro B 2-0-1 . I’m also giving them Growth Enhancer veg boost 11-0-0.
    I started at 4ml/gal with all three products however, my first feeding a couple weeks ago I only used the Veg Booster as it was the only food I had at the time. That was the only feeding where I fed with Veg Boost alone. The next week after I used all three products. All at 4ml/gal. The plants got hungry looking after I put the plants under the new light looking light in color, so was told to bump up my Hydro A and B to 5ml/gal which I did this past week.
    My run off ph is 6.2-6.3 on all plants.
    I might b being paranoid but the new growth just seem a bit off to me.
    I do use a moister tester to tell me when to water/feed.
    Oh and I also did just top the plants a few days ago if it has anything todo with shock...

Regarding my seedings:
    They are under cheap Chinese lights. They are marketed at 1200w lights but really are only 230w each. I do only have the Veg switch flipped.
    Only getting water with ph at 6.2. Only feed when medium is dry. Drainage is great..
    Temp is 83 highest and 75 lowest.
    Humidity bounces around 60-80%.

I’m pretty sure the cause was vinegar! The other day I was cleaning a humidifier in the room it’s the seedlings using vinegar as it’s a great cleaner. However my dumbass got stoned and forgot to empty out the vinegar when done cleaning.
    So an hour or so goes by, I go up into the room to check on the plants and as soon as I open the door to the seedlings my nose hairs burn! Super acidic humidity!!! I instantly get the air all out and got things where they should be...
    So I’m pretty sure that’s why my seedlings look the way they do. Has anyone ever done something similar?
    My other thought was mold. The leaves were very moist, not crispy or dry at all. The next morning after the vinegar incident when I checked on the plants, one I my fans crapped out and humidity got up to 99% that night! That morning was when I first noticed the leaf issues.
    So not sure exactly the cause being both incidents happened within a 24 hour period.
    New growth on the seedlings its good I guess.

Is there anyone that can help me out with my girls?

Thank you so much!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Never mind.... lol
    Moved fans around, dropped the temp 2 degrees, and everything looks way better already! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1