Help Please! Yellow spots on my leaves...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mick3d11, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Hey guys,

This is my very first grow and I am using a tabletop flourescent lighting system overhanging my plant.

Anyways, it's been about 2-3 weeks since i began, and in the past few days, I've seen these yellow spots develop...

I was thinking that maybe they had grown too close to the light, but I have no idea.

Anyway you guys can help, please do. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. its not the light, its prolly a deficiency.
    what kinda nutes you usin, cuz you should start usin nutes when the plant is about 2 or 3 weeks old.
    what kinda soil you using it might be the soil.
    it could be a ph problem too, do you check the ph of your water

3. It might be a severe spidermite problem.:(

If it is then HMMMM DAM

I once attempted a grow and had to get rid of all 5 seedlings due to MITES :eek:

question? did you spray nutes on to leaves or light mist of water that may have contained nutes?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. i would say its a ph problem. flush it with water (after checking the ph).

5. Are you getting water on the leaves? Whenever you have water droplets on the leaves they magnify an intense beam from your light. That can cause spots, but it could most likely be nutrient burn.

Plant could also be root bound and stressed.

6. either zinc deficiency or pH, check the pH, it is most likely that..

7. I am having the same issue in a 4x4 bed but it is only one plant out of 8 why would only one look like this

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

8. I did that I sprayed water on the leaves. First time growEr. are we not suppose to water the leaves? I also upped there nutrients yesterday and this happened today. I can’t find nothing that looks like this.

Attached Files: