Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help please? Will take only 1 second

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SRC, Jun 7, 2011.

1. heres the deal,
    quarter of mids 45$
    eighth of OG kush 55$
    no questions about the prices, but witch one should I choose?
    was sort of going to pick the mids.. but... its mids, but its a WHOLE quarter!
    then you have OG kush, but then again its only an eighth
    witch one guys?

2. well if ur low on money and dont have a chance of recopping 4 a while get the mids.... but if ur all good and wanna get stoned get the kush

3. I just flipped a coin and it came up mids. I'd prefer the OG but if your tolerance is low go with my coin toss or toss your own.

4. 55 is pretty cheap for 1/8. Id go with the dank

5. #5 420chiefqueen, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    this is good advice .. OP pay attention =)

6. How's your tolerance?

7. headies all day. last hit of headies is better than the first hit of middies anyday

8. I'd water torture him until he gave me a half of mids for $45.

9. Yeahh I personally would just get the dank if its only a quarter of mids

10. mhm I see, my tolerance is pretty low, been smoking for 2 years almost daily, but then again Im a lightweight so I get high more easily, just needed something to last me a week
    I usually go with the OG but I run out of that fast

11. Get. That. Dank.

12. dank fuck mids they arent weed

13. I only have 60 bucks and no food over here at the apartment, was just going to get a quarter and spend the other 20 on food, if I choose the OG kush Ill probably end up going to mcdonalds and blowing my 5 bucks on 5 dollar burgers lol

14. #14 420chiefqueen, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    well if that's the case then yea it's a no brainer unfortunatly u smokin mids til u get some real funds .. duh

15. aight

16. Yo in my experience that eight should last as long as the 1/4, you will smoke a lot less, get higher, and that mids aint guna taste nothing like the og

17. I'd go with mids. Dank isn't going to get you twice as high, so you are probably gettin more for your money with a 1/4 mids rather than an 1/8 dank.

18. OG kush. i know its less, but if you buy the mids, you will be sitting there the entire time thinking to yourself, "i wish i had gotten the fire"

19. That eighth for sure man... 45 is too much for a quarter of mids, I only pay 30

20. damn am i the only one who can get mids for 20 to 25 a quarter?