Help please - w/pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by makersmark, May 1, 2010.

1. Hoping someone can give me some insight on my girls. They're acting a little odd and I want to make sure if anything needs correcting that it's done before it's too late. Weirdest thing is they're in an aeroponic setup and under identical conditions but are doing different things.

I took photos three days ago and again today so you can see progression and changes.

Here's some details

What type of medium; soil or hydro? - Aero
    How old are the plants? - ~two weeks since starting germ
    What type of lights and how many watts? - 1 600w mh
    How far from the lights? - ~12 inches
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? - 15min on / 1 hr off
    Nutes - General Hydroponics 2 parts Flora Nova(7-4-10) and 1 partFloralicious (1-.7-.6)
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? 5.8ph 1200ppm
    What is the temp in the room? ~80
    Any other pertinent info? - see grow log

2. #2 makersmark, May 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2010
    Blueberry skunk.... was in decent shape three days ago and is going downhill fast .... hard to see in the pic but there are two new leaves growing that gives me some hope

first pic 4-28 second pic 5-1

Attached Files:

• BB.JPG
      BB.JPG
      File size:
      241.8 KB
      Views:
    • BB b.JPG
      BB b.JPG
      File size:
      287.3 KB
      Views:
  3. White Widow #2

This one's the exact opposite of the blueberry .... thought she was a goner but rebounding splendidly. Same dates and order on the pics

Attached Files:

4. White Widow #1 ... this one is my star up to this point .... little concerned about the slight curling up of the leaves....

Attached Files:

5. LSD .... seems healthy but I'm curious about the color striations on the leaves

Attached Files:

6. Super Lemon Haze 1 and 2 .... both seem okay but I didn't want them to feel left out.

Attached Files: