Help Please very small space stealth grow

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Baiatu, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Hi guys.
    Its my first time growing and i dont know if this could work...
    I am looking to make a grow box but the problem is it has to be maximum 11 inches tall...
    The reason for this is that the only place i can put it "safely" is 11 inches tall.
    So are there any very short strains that would not get burnt in this box? Can I LST it so it would not get burnt? The width of the box could be up to 25 inches and the deepness ( not my first language sry)
    is 11-13 inches.
    So this is the space i got to work with...
    Is it possible? I dont really care about the yield if I could get around 7-15 grams.
    Please explain as detailed as you can as im very new and have no clue about growing...

2. Don't bother .. You'll never yeild anything worth growing at that size .. Not to mention your lights take up a minimum of 4 inches. So now you have 8 inches.. A solo cup is roughly 5 inches tall so now your down to 3 inches ... Waste of time

3. Damn I was hopeing not to hear that :)).Well anyways, what distance should a CFL bulb be from a plant?

Have you even done any research at all? :bongin:  2-3 inches. :bongin:

5. #5 killset, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    The smallest flower pot you can find + a tiny cfl and socket, would take up damn near the whole 11" of height...... Now where you gunna put the plant? Save the money and the next couple months of your time and go buy a couple grams, you'll come out way ahead