Help Please take a quick look at leafs!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by cocis88, Dec 13, 2009.

1. I have some concerns about the leafs on my plants please take a look, let me know what you think is the problem.

Here is my first plant which is Blackberry Kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can see there is discoloration at the tips and the leafs are curling a bit at the tips.?

Here is the Hindu Skunk.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can see in these pictures the leafs are a little brown at the tip and have a slight yellow tint and light brown spots maybe 4 or 5 little spots on 3 or so leafs.?

Here is my last plant the Sour Diesel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    On this plant the tips are a bit brown and there is white spots on this set of leafs.

PLease help
    Thank you.

2. what type of soil, pH runoff, nutrients, lighting, room temp, humidity.

3. Im using miracle grow tomato plant food,my soil is also the miracle grow potting blend, ph of soil not sure, room temp is 70-75 degrees, humidity is 50%, and im using 3x23watt cfls

4. alright heres your answers, MG soil has tons of nutes in there and will cause horrible nute burn on young plants... and PH is the MOST important part of any grow... incorrect PH can lockout vital nutrients and cause loads of problems 6.2-6.8 in prime, room temp is good, humidity is fine, i would also recomend some more light if you can spare the extra cash i have 160w per plant right now

invest in some good soil i use fox farms ocean forest and i add 25% perlite to the mix, does wonders... as for nutrients i would only buy bloom nutrients for the reason that most soils come packed with nutrients that last around 3-4 weeks, hope this helps
    happy growin

5. Where can I get fox farms ocean forest soil and bloom nutes?

6. my local grow shop has the complete line of fox farms products... so i buy from them, you can order them online as well, just be sure not to ship to your grow house...