HELP!! Please Sick Babys BUBBLE GUM-WHITE RUSSIAN

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by BornJustInTime, Oct 13, 2006.

1. budding for 2 weeks

Strains are bubble gum and white russian.....2 400 watt mh 2 plants under each 400 ...temps run about 70-80 in the day with a 40-50 % humidity....but in the night time it gets about 60-68 with a 22% humidity is that bad ??? if it is how do i fix it...i got some pics...

Last time i waterd i waterd twice in a row with 3 gallons of water to each pot and it dont seem to fix the problem...

5 gallon buckets....
    almost 3 foot tall plants..
    bio bizz products (organic)
    water with 2-3 gallons of water (distilled)
    Usually fert every other watering....

Last time i checked a week ago the ph of all were about 6.2-6.4 (i measure the drainoff)

Leaves are brittle and like pull off easy ....and especially at the bottom ...the leaves are just falling off fast...and seems like the lower bud sites are like mutelated or something....Yellowing also....and like end turning black and like burnt looking or something...

Usually i never have a problem this is my 6th time....so i dont know whats going on only thing i could think of is the humidity is low maybe thats why(if it is humidity i would need a few different choices on how to fix it...without getting a humidifierr)...
    Any help would be great thanks..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Id say it looks like fert burn, beginning to lock out nutes

3. So what should i do....should i flush or should i just water regular.....or what anyone know ?

4. I knew you were going to say that Ganja. I totally agree. I also think there might be something else going on like iron deficiency or temperature stress maybe? Try cutting the nutes back to every two waterings or keep it at every other but just use less nutes in the water. Humidity is fine. I have never (that I know of) seen problems with humidity unless it is to high and it gives the plants mold. BornJustInTime, do us a favor old chap, clean up those dead leaves that have fallen into the pots and the floor. I like to see the dirt just to make sure we are not missing anything.

5. Well i waterd it with no nutrients about 6 gallons worth of good water....ph came out 6.3 6.4 which is good......sooo... hopefully it will start going crazy ....

Any one know how much water i should use when i water my plant....thats in a 5 gallon bucket....???

6. it depends on the plant & when the girls are flowering they can use up to a 1/2 a day

let the bucket completely dryout, the leaves will begin to wilt.pickup the bucket a few times and remember what the weight feels like. give the plant a quart of water , pickup the bucket and feel the difference in the weight, only water it when it feels lite.

overall the plants are fairly healthy, and may recouperate without your help, if it seems to progress in another week you may want to consider another flush (10gal per pot OK) , followed by lite feeding Include a tabelspoon of molasses to the lite feeding.
    molasses contains Iron, Ca, K, Mg

gluck

SmknVTECyeah man we have seen enough of fert burn this growing season havent we?:rolleyes:
    more isnt always better

7. Yeah man.

I see it every growing season LoL