help please respond

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fatbluntblazin, Dec 13, 2012.

1. I'm 9 days into my first grow and have gad my plants on 18/6 light cycle I have been reading and want to switch to 24/0 cycle will this be bad for my plants

2. 24/0 will turn your plants into super-marijuana. Yeilds increase by approximately 600%.

Edit: But seriously folks. 24/0 won't harm them. Just remember to induce flowering you'll need to keep them at 12/12.

3. Thanks for the advice bro answered my question

4. Id suggest 20/4, I've found my girls actually grow better and form roots better with a short dark period to recoup.

5. keep them on a 16/8 cycle. it almost matches their natural enviornment, which will be best for them

6. I'm gonna try 20/4 cause this morning when I wen to look at them after I didn't turn the lights off the night before the bigger ones were drooping

7. So the extra 4 hours of light wouldn't do much good?

8. Yes it will help. 20/4 is a good cycle

9. I agree with you partially, but some things about the natural environment can be manipulated to better the plant. Hence why you control climate so much in indoor grows.

16/8 is fine as well, I did 24 hours on in my earlier grow, and I noticed that with giving the plants a dark period they actually increase their growth rate and roots are healthier.

I think that 20/4 is the best because the extra hours of light actually increase the growth rate as well as the dark period thats present to give the plant some recoup time.

10. Cool so I'm coming up on week 2 (Monday to be exact) is that when I should start feeding?

11. Yep, introduce HALF strength of nutrients. Don't want to over feed them and kill em.

12. So my plants started drooping whats goin,on help=(

ForumRunner_20121213_183537.png

13. too much water too much nutes

14. What you think i,shouldo do?

15. Is it wayy bad?

16. If I were you I would go ahead and transplant. maybe some fresh soil will perk her back up.

17. nah, just let her dry out, then water with only water for awhile as needed.

shes not even eating leaves up yet, shes just drooping

18. Thanks man ill try that

19. Pheew thanks... What's eating up leaves?