Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Please! probation drug test in 25 days, smoked a lot for 3 days after 3 months of no smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jackary20, Jul 13, 2016.

1. i haven't smoked for about 3 months, but I smoked a lot for 3 days and now have a test 25 days before my next urine test. Will I pass?
    I'm 6'1 and 160. I'm kinda average build.

2. Work out like crazy for the next 3 weeks than stop 4 days before your test and eat a fatty diet for the next few days before you test.

Also take sanple from midstream and not from your first two pisses of the day.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The test is Friday, actually 26 days from the last time I smoked. I'll post the result afterwards

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'll never understand why when people know they have tests coming up they smoke, I mean it's not like it's other drugs that you can't just stop, it's only weed, I dunno tho maybe I just think differently. Again not saying don't do this or do that, I just don't see I point in having fines, risking jail or what have you for an hour high...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Weeeeeelll, I fucking passrd

6. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum