Help please, plant dying! (pics)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by QuietRiot, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Hello, I posted a thread several days ago about my sick plant and I was told that it was overwatered, so I repotted it, and have not watered in three days. It has been getting rapidly worse and appears to be on its last leg. It is under 3x 27w and 1x 40w. The PH of the soil is a little high, but im not sure if it would cause this much damage? Most of the leaves have what appear to be a nute burn, but the picture quality is not the best. Also some of the stems have become very thin and the leaves connected to those stems have withered up. Please help.

-Thanks a alot!

Attached Files:

2. have you gave it any nutes it looks like a k def get back and let me know

3. I gave it a 8-8-8 at about half strength. plus I just repotted it in new soil 3 days ago so it should have plenty of nutes but maybe im wrong? any other suggestions? thanks.

4. #4 katana2k9, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2009
    well a k def usually consists of darkening wilting leaves sometimes they go from dark green to a crispy texture my advice would be to fulsh with ph balanced water and dont give it anything for a week, it may also be caused by the shock that was caused when you repotted but unlikely if you have used the same soil. oh how old is the plant, i wouldnt go so far to say she on her last legs just yet

5. OP, sure it isn't pests?

I mean I'm not super well versed on growing, but its worth a check. Just a go-over on the plant making sure no parasites have moved in or anything.

Otherwise I dunno, there should be a way to diagnose the problem on some website.