help please(no pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mrtwomuchskill, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Allright heres the deal blades I got 1 GF from FS that was in a dixie cup for about three weeks in Light Warrior seedling soil bottoms leaves were yellowing so I transplanted in some Ocean Forest. Its been a day know and nothing when will they recover from the yellowing, forgot to mention that when I trasnplanted the soil was kinda dry so it all fell out and the onlt thing that was compacted togetther was the root ball which was clearly rootbound(the ring at the bottom of the cup).

2. Bumpity Bump B Bump

3. If the leaves already yellowed, they won't turn back green if that's what you're asking...

Otherwise give it time and you should see new green growth and goodness popping up. Transplanting always shocks the babies a little bit. Give it three or four days and if there still isn't any new growth, you may have yourself a problem.

Go light on the water to encourage new root growth, but at this point, thats about all you can do.

4. Thx El Senoir kus checked on em today and the leaves are curling up and just to let ya know when I trasnplanted I only watered the second half of the pot the first part is dry soil which is misted daily around the base.

5. Bump x3 and another Bumpx4

6. looks like no one else wants to help out.

Where exactly are the leaves curling up? If it's just around the edges at the little points, it could be heat stress, or they still could be recovering from nute burn.

Check your temps and keep watering with pH balenced water without nutes for now. Sorry I can't be of more help...

7. Thx Dude Gonna Try To Find My Ph Strips And Put My Hygrometer/thermometer In There Gonna Put A Little More Effort Fyi Tis My First Grow +rep For The Help