Help please my plants are dying

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by yota420, May 3, 2009.

1. #1 yota420, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    I've already put 200 into this outdoor grow and now all my seedlings are almost dead. I started out with 12, slugs started eating them, i lightly sprayed 2 plants with "safer 3 in 1" bug spray. The next day (yesterday) it ate a leaf off my biggest plant and ate 2 to the stem. I sprayed all the plants with the spray, put them on top of a milk crate, cleared the brush around the plants, and put a plate of beer next to the crate. I came back this morning and i caught 1 slug in the beer, but my biggest plant got ate to the ground. It looks like the others remained untouched by the slug but all but 2 of my smallest seedlings are drooping so bad the leaves hang to the stem.

I do not think it is overwatering, though it is possible. Do you think the bug spray could have done it? Yesterday they looked perfectly healthy other than the slug damage

Im getting really worried...

2. It seems like anything that gos on the plant itself is not good, i dont know about other bugs but to keep away slugs and snails I have found corry's slug and snail death to work great, all natural and extremely effective. All you have to do is sprinkle it around the plant and it will stop them in there tracks.

3. great advice for slugs Scotts makes a biodegradable slug bait as well. One peice of advice I will give you is next time be more prepared and learn form your mistakes....beer wont do shit if those slugs want it unless you build a mote of beer which is not exactly practical...slug bait works everytime. You should always do as much reasearch as possible....and have your plan set out months in advance...ie: if slugs come i have slug bait, if rabbits come I have chicken wire fences, if deer come I have bigger chicken wire fences etc etc. Good luck with your plants dude and keep on trying!

Stay safe