Help Please Legal Trouble

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by robby.toney, Jul 15, 2007.

1. alright guys im fuckin desperate for knowledge...i just got word that people might be trying to bust my growroom, what i need to know is that if someone hasnt seen anything, hasnt bought anything(personal user), and hasnt witnessed anyone in this house smoking, can they do anything with the cops? please i need to know what you guys think asap idk if this is the appropriate forum but i know you guys might have some insight

2. all it takes is a tip off for the cops to get interested and you to be busted. You should of never told anyone about your grow.

G'luck m8! :confused:

3. get rid of everything, right now. dont even risk it for a second if you hink your getting busted. move all your plants as far away as possible and get all that growing equipment as far away in the opposite direction as you possibly can.

do not fuck with the police, especially the DEA.

4. my own fucking family came into my house and is now threatening police action...this is insanity...eight beauties in flower down the drain? do you think transplanting outside is an option? i have bad feelings about it but i think i might have to try and pull a guerilla operation

5. just take them somewhere and stick em outside for a while. jsut not on your proporty and dont let anyone see them.

6. I couldn't imagine your parents taking legal action, it would mean jail time...

7. Say you've gotten rid of them? (might work!?)
    Other than that I suggest moving outdoors or into a different
    place. After that seek parent counseling.

8. grandparents..dont like medical cannabis...sick father...sick people

9. i agree with those that say just get rid of them. the hassell of going to jail and dealing with all the legality is nothing compared to getting 8 plants back into flowering. think of it this way: you've probably spent 2 months growing those plants thus far, and thus 2 months to regrow more (maybe 3 months, but either way). Jail time, lawyer fees, and your legal record is going to be a much bigger hassell to deal with (financially, socially, professionaly, etc.) than two months of more growing later.

Be practicle man. Having grown weed myself I feel all of your pain, but I think you need to chop 'em down. :(

10. you all speak the sad truth...:(

11. Go outdoors... get them gradually used to the sun though

Just find a realllll nice spot where you know no one will go

12. The Cops Are Not Allowed To Enter Your House Without A Search Warrent . So If Cops Come To Your House Do Not Let Them In Without A Search Warrent. Same Thing With Your Car They Cannot Search Your Car Without A Search Warrent But They Can Charge You If Any thing to be in Plain Sight

13. The first thing you said about entering your house is true, what hes wondering though, is if someone simply tipping the cops is enough for them to get a search warrant. The real answer is, just them telling the cops isnt enough for a search warrant, but what theyll do is check your electrical bills and check your credit card and bank account statements to see what youve been buying and how much power youve been using. After they do that, Im sure theyll be able to get a warrant.

The second thing you said though about needing a warrant to search your car is completely wrong. A cop can search your car with nothing more than a reasonable suspicion that you have something in there. If it smells like weed in your car, your gonna get searched, if your eyes are beet red, your gonna get searched. Shit, they dont even need reasonable suspicion, the cop can just make something up in the police report after they search your car and find all of your weed. They could also simply call a k9 unit and have them search your car.

Also, the plain sight rule applies only to situations at home, either if they see something in the window when theyre outside, or if you let them in and you have something laying out somewhere in plain view.

14. quick, get a growers and holders license. that way if the po po's storm donw your door, you have papers and are good as opposed to soap and potentially losing your asses virginity. lol.

15. You cant get a growers license "quick" and people with them still get busted all the time. State might say its ok but federal still doesn't allow growing. Get a friend to take your babies in if you can.

16. man wtf thats soo shitty. but look at it like this man. you can always grow another harvest if your not in jail... trash them

it would take everything bit of will i had not to completely explode on my parents or whoever it was. if they came into YOUR house that you pay for... and threated to call the cops....well then FUCK THAT

17. its all good, i got them harbored safely with a buddy and the stress was kept to a minimum..thanks for all the responses..i kicked those fucks out of my house and made it clear they arent welcome back..so far no trouble with anything but i think im gonna keep the babies away from here and lay low for a few months...

18. hey bud. good to hear they are gone. i was just wandering tho, how did someone know u were growing? did u tell a friend who told a friend, a friend come over to watch a movie and saw them, what?

19. Dude stick all your grow stuff in a couple of garbage bags then toss it in your trunk get your plants in bags and put them in your trunk then drive to the woods and put them in the ground and hide/bury your grow supplies anywhere but your house. lose the lights too.

20. see what happened was...my father is terribly sick with brain tumors..be it morphine, fentanyl, a myriad of other opiates, or tylenol, nothing has worked but the cannabis i provide to ease his pain even a bit. nosey ass parents of his came over to visit and snooped until they found what they didnt like and BAM legal threats..apparently they just cant bring their closed southern christian minds to understand that something WOAH ILLEGAl is easing their son through the rest of his life...either way, both the plants and the grandparents are gone...ill continue to be the medicine man that i am