HELP PLEASE!!! FLOWERING... week 6

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Chief budlansky, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Im flowering my plants right now i have a 2 1/2 month old ice plant leftover from a previous grow. i flowered it for 10 days to see the sex. The seed was non-fem. once it showed it was a female i put it back in veg. now its been 6 weeks since since i flowered . My question is do those 10 days count towards my flowering cycle? meaning 6 weeks + 10 days = 7 weeks and 3 days.

Help me please because this plant looks ready to chop down. so i want to flush for atleast a week before i do so......

2. No they do not count, and don't do that again. Putting a plant in and out of flowering can lead to a hermie.

Also, days don't count. Ripeness counts. Get a good magnifier and examine trichomes to determine when to chop.

3. thank you so much, im a newb lol :eek:...and thsnk the lord i didnt get a hermie. i have a magnifier. i looked at them and the triches are clear with a clear bulb at the top. when do you think i will be seeing ambers? and when should i start to flush...

4. When it's mostly cloudy with 20% or so amber it's prime to pick. Picking sooner makes it more of a head high, later makes it more of a body high, clear means it's not at peak potency. As to when you'll start seeing amber, nobody can say that for sure.

You don't really have to flush but it doesn't hurt. If you do start when you're all milky or 10% amber at most.

5. Next time cut one of the low branches and clone it put right to 12/12 its a must with reg seeds so you don't wait a month of veg just to have a bunch of balls pop out at ya ;)

6. Or just wait for the pre-flowers. Easy to spot.

7. i will be watching them every day...... cant wait hopefully in 2 or 3 weeks it would be done :D:D:D

Attached Files: