Help please. First time trying autos.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Microfarmer34, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Sure... why not?
    (some odd spots on Reggie)
    Get them transplanted... and in a few days put the fertilizer to 'em!
    It didn't take me long to recognize that it's almost impossible to 'tell about autos'.
    They just....... shift gears.
    One day you look at them and go, hmmmm..............

2. They're already in the ground. It's been a week since transplant

3. I'm feeding mine Fox Farm trio for soil (now, duo).
    Just started week ten.
    A couple of days ago, I went; "Hmm..."

4. I've honestly never used nutrients. I don't know anything about them. I've always just let nature take care of them. I usually only water if it's an extreme drought.

5. Im using an trio ph perfect but these fking autos im thinking need to have their own feeding regimn

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think it is something to do with autos i never had nutrient issues with photos i think auto might just be nutrient attention hoes

7. I do mix cow manure in my potting soil and the soil I back fill my hole with when transplanting.

8. @Mechanic @Microfarmer34
    There are MANY ways to grow the plants.
    Some folks think they need no fertilizer, some think they need a lot... and then there is everyone in between.
    I look at my outdoor plants... they look different than the indoor plants... I have NO idea what they are going to
    do next.. something is chewing on some leaves... BUT, I don't see any nutrient deficiencies or burns.
    They CERTAINLY do not have the flat canopies they had when I put them out!
    Odds.JPG Something.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. How old are yours

10. I did end up digging up the gorilla glue auto and moving it to a place where it gets sun all day long.

11. Mine just began their tenth week.
    The GG is on the left; the other, Tangerine Dream.

12. Ok so you're a bit ahead of me. I moved the gorilla glue auto. It seems a lot happier now. It had only been in the ground for a week. I topped Reggie. I'll post some more pics in a week or so so you guys can keep up with my grow. What as the do you expect to yield out of your autos?

13. Not a @#$%^ clue !!

14. Here is an update. What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I had to move the gorilla glue auto again for the last time. If it's not gonna come out where it's at now it wasn't meant to be.

16. It appears that you are struggling with getting enough sunlight.

17. I was on one of them. It's in almost full sunlight now and still doing nothing.

18. I can empathize; I have my own mini-disaster going out there...

19. My autos are not autos as far as i can tell.

Attached Files:

20. I feel your pain.