Help please asap

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Happylaneboy27, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Goodevening, this is my first time posting in a forum like this. It is also my first grow. I need some help with a couple of sick plants. They are about three weeks into flower and have recently started to have quiet a few leaves just die. They with start out with a few rust spots then turn yellow and very crusty towards the end, then they just die and fall off. Other then the leaves dying everything looks great. They are in 5.6 gallon containers using soil as my medium, under a 400w. I have been using biobloom and open sesame since the start of flower, since then I just switched to the beasties blooms from the open sesame and have started adding cal mag. It started looking worse so I did a flush with water that I ph checked at around 6.5. They looked a little more promising but are now getting worse again. My next water I was going to just use biobloom and calmag. Any thoughts on this? During veg I only fed biogro with flouralicious plus as a mist on. Thanks so much for any help.

Attached Files:

2. You have a cal/mag deficiency

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you, I just watered them with biobloom and calmag. I'll give an update later.