Help please.... air

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cold Play, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Hi blades. My grow room is underground, under my front door steps.

Yesterday I removed all the insulation, the toop of the room is a jagged roof and some space with filled holes but when I put my hand up there I almost feel a draft and definitely feel outside air.

The morning the room doesnt have a musky type smell anymore and smells like outside air.

Even before I move the insulation up there my grow was at a good temp. Ranging from 70 - 77.

My problem with my first plant (planted almost three weeks ago) was slow growth, I used the sea soil right off the bat and apparently it was too strong and rich for seedlings.

My seeds germinated way to much a few days ago (root was way too long) and I needed to use soil immediately. I used "Miracle Grow: Nursery selection All Purpose Potting Mix" It was "lightweight" version. But it did have the miracle grow food in it but I guess a very small amount. Before using the soil I took out the majority of the yellow time-release balls that had plant food it them.

Firstly, is my "Ventilation/Air flow" good enough (the room is really big at 6x6x6) only using a small portion of the room)?
    Secondly, from the picture of the last two plants, they are at Day 4 (Well 4 as of the early morning).

First 2 pics: My 3 week old G13 Pineapple Express (free from when I purchased seeds)
    Second 2 pics: 4 day old Afghan Kush
    Last 2 pics: pics of what pineapple and kush are under (moving afghan under the HPS in 3-5 days).

2. opps sorry pics

Attached Files:

• one.jpg
      one.jpg
      File size:
      657.3 KB
      Views:
    • two.jpg
      two.jpg
      File size:
      586.1 KB
      Views: