Help!!! Plants dying rapidly :(

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Yezka, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Hi, i hope you guys can help me with my plants... I have a DWC my plants are 5 weeks in to flowering period, the ph is perfect, everything was perfect 'til 2 weeks ago, and i think my plants are suffering from overfertilization, leaf tips are burned, curled up, and drying , i already tried flushing them with clear water, but they're getting worst and i don't know what to do, here are some pix , so maybe u guys can help me out A.S.A.P.

Attached Files:

2. Burnt leaves will not recover.....hows the new growth?

3. The flowering slowed down after all the damage the burndt leaves caused, at first little yellow dots appeared then started to spread all over the plants, and is still spreading, and the yellow leaves with black on the margins are dying... i just flushed them again with clear water, shoud i not use any nutrients at all until they get a little better or do i use much less???

Attached Files:

4. #4 jzchillin, Jan 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2011
    do you have any tubing from NGW?

I had the same symptoms. It turned out to be off gassing from all the tubing poisoning the plants. grew the same plants a few times no problems then i switched out the tubing to ngw and i started getting little spots all over the bottom of the plants, then it spread to the top. i couldn't figure it out until i read an article on rollitup. when i switched the tubing, the next crop grew perfectly. no probs since.

there is a class action suit between cali growers and this company because last summer there were millions lost in harvests because they(ngw) switched to cheaper material.

edit: just noticed you had a tent, you might read up on that tent also. if it has some PVC plastics in it, there might be some off gassing.

5. What does ngw stand for? im not injecting CO2 to my plants, and im pretty sure is not the tent because they were perfect until 2 weeks ago.

6. Had a gas off issue once with a tent, but it had the white lining. I noticed yours has the silver lining which isnt supposed to have that issue. Take one or 2 girls and move to a closet, if they recover then there you go, GASOFF issue and they will all die.