Help, plant wilting!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MisterWhippy, Oct 8, 2005.

1. Well I've had my grow going on for about 2 weeks now. it's my first grow and everything was going along just fine. I got some pots and soil to transplant the plants into a bigger medium. but when I got home they were all wilted. almost to the point that the leaves were facing straight down! they have been transplanted, but is their any hope for life after this?

whoops this is an indoor grow, so if someone could move it for me, it would be appreciated.

2. they do this sometimes after they are transplanted, give it time and it will get better... its just because you werent gentle enough with roots.

3. they were wilting before I transplanted. After they were transplanted though they seemed to perk up.

4. well how long was it in the other container?? how big was it?? how often do you water?? and what stage is it in and what stage was it in before transplant??

i had some that wilt because i waited to long to transplant and it became root bound so they started dying slowly. give us more info and tell us what they look like now and we will try to help

5. If the soil is dry, just water em and they'll be fine tomorrow.