HELP, Plant toppled over :(((

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mrweekss, Sep 9, 2012.

1. #1 mrweekss, Sep 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So somehow last night the unimaginable became real and my 4 week old baby girl decided to topple over from the pot stand I had her on...The soil, about 35% spilled out, along with my girls roots (although they were still somewhat berried) I have no exact time of when this happened but it had to of been on the floor for about 5 hours tops.
    My immediate reaction was to quickly scoop up the plant and bury a hole bout 5 inches deep for the roots to go back too.. also most of the lower leaves got too mangled and didn't survive the crash but for the most part the top two nods and new groth at the bottom still look healthy... for now. Also the stem seem to have gotten a little bent towards the middle
    So what do yall think? is she a gonner? or will she possibly spring back into action? I have to believe she is going to be entering some type of shock very soon as her roots were completely uprooted. which leads me to another question, is superthrive possibly a good supplement i could use to help it with the shock? If so how would I apply it.... btw my soil is still pretty moist from the last watering.

2. From the damage you are describing. she will recover as long as the main stem isn't broken. MJ is a very resilient plant in general. Don't give her and nutes or superthrive right away. Just replace what soil was lost and feed her on the next regularly scheduled day.

If she gets worse instead of better within 2 weeks, ditch her and start over.

3. ^^^word. Just put her back in her pot. She will be stressed and in "shock" for a little while, but she will recover. Just leave her alone. Giving her nutes or superthrive would actually stress her out more and make it worse. As long as you can stay out of the way and not mess with her (it's hard, I know!) she should be just fine. Don't pull any of her leaves off (not even the mangled ones), don't overwater her or try to give her supplements, and give her a quiet, low-stress place to rest for a little while. She'll be fine as long as you can leave her alone. After all, it's called "weed" for a reason :p. HTH :smoke: