Help plant got sudden wilt

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Cptrips, Jan 27, 2014.

1. yeah, I'm an apartment grower so I unfortunately don't have the luxury of a room to keep all my stuff in, so temps are average. I prefer it chilly so my temps are still around 76-78F with lights on, drops to about 65 lights off, so I'm happy with the environment at least. And yeah, the water bottles are definitely more work than they're worth. I just use them to up the oxygen capacity in the water, but I get real lazy with them, hence the zyme. Hygrozyme is excellent, and basically the same as what I use. I run the cannazyme though, seems to work very well with the rhizotonic. one thing I have to admit, is that canna really knows their additives-I'm a huge advocate of their stuff. and the cannazyme is cheaper than the hygrozyme, it might be worth your time to check it out.

sorry to hear you lost trips, but good to know you were able to figure out what happened there for the most part and are adjusting accordingly for your other girls. happy growing!

"they're a band beyond description"

2. Yea my room is usually around 63-66 night time / 72-75 daytime (on the cooler end), and the floor being cement is always nice and cool so it keeps the buckets just right. Yea I was just readin about the canna and rhizo and they seem like good stuff. I was thinkin of just hookin up a canister filter (carbon free of course) with some filter media and just running the res water through it once or twice a week to remove the organic material, but an enzyme product is really a two for one and I might go that route!

3. take it from me you wont regret it! never had any issues with my roots since I been using it, roots are nice and pearly white and I have very little material in my res when I empty every couple weeks, really does a great job.