Help picking out Headphones

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by ILikeWeedxD, Dec 6, 2013.

1. I heard audio technicas are really good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #5 silver hazed, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
    http://m.store.sony.com/zx-series-stereo-headphones-zid27-MDRZX600//cat-27-catid-All-Headphones-Earbuds

I got these head phones I love then they have clear sound with great bass they out perform beats by dre by a mile. Probably the best bang for your buck.

Slim in stature with swivel-fold earcups, Sony MDR-ZX600 headphones are lightweight when worn, yet easily stow away in a backpack or book bag when on the go.

Comfort
    Soft earcups and a padded headband complement your favorite playlist with comfort.

40mm Diaphragms
    Proven 40mm driver units provide just the right balance of rigidity and response for balanced audio reproduction time and again…

Neodymium Magnets
    Neodymium is the perfect solution for delivering powerful audio with solid bass and clear mid and high frequency response.

Power Input
    Built to take the punishment, the MDR-ZX600 resists high-power input, up to 1,000 mW.

Durable Cord
    A durable 1.2 m Y-Type, Flat cord not only accents the design, but also resists tangles.

3. Even though they're designed for gaming, I have had such an amazing experience with my Turtle Beach X12's w/ Dolby DSS. Only cost me 65-70 bucks  (not sure on the conversion rate from USD to CAD) at Best Buy and was honestly the best investment I've made so far into headphones.

I can leave them on all day and feel little to no discomfort, the bass is adjustable (and it suits me nicely imo) and the sound is just awesome. 

Although, that's just my recommendation.

4. I used those for a while to game and listen to music

they are decent but they are as cheap as cheap made shit gets.

5. I've got those headphones too you won't be disappointed. Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Get your headphones yet OP?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. UPDATEI got these headphones and they are awesome. Audio Technicas ath-m50's. Sound is amazing, great build quality and all around perfectSent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Yes i did and their awesome :D

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. urbeats are like 89.99 and they sound incredible. some say go for sony and sennheiser and shit... fuck that. try them yourself. the drivers in the Urbeats have a more balanced high/low frequency range

10. Audio-Technica ftw