help pick my next grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by eastonPf12, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Like the title says: I have a couple of different strains lined up for a grow. It's gonna be 1 plant vegged for 3 weeks 400wt mh then flipped to 12/12 400wt hps. Gonna be grown in FoxFarms ocean forest with added perilite and Fox farms trio for nutes.
    Okay here's what I got to choose from:
    Advanced biodiesel mass auto
    Female seeds Ak auto
    TH Seeds critical hog auto
    Hso blue dream, purple trainwreck
    Ch9 toxic blue 33
    Ch9 Jack
    Cali Connection Grape OG, Grape Kush, purple diesel, Louis Xlll OG.
    TGA querkle
    What do y'all think?

2. Ive never personally grown any of those. Growing 3 diff ones currently. Id do one that wasnt a auto tho cause you flipping the light wont make a difference. Just prob make it smaller from less light time.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. O yeah sorry about that.if I run any of the autos they'll veg 24/0 until the second week of flower then I'll run them 20/4. But out of the strains which one should I choose?

4. #4 SiRbUdZaLot84, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    Purple Trainwreck and Grape OG :) I was never a fan of autos just for the simple fact that I like to control the photoperiod and clone. Autos have their set life cycle where as regular strains you can control every aspect of the grow.

5. Have you grown hso pt? Im asking bc I see absolutely no journals or bud shots anywhere....its all purple wreck from rp

6. No I've never ran it myself but I had a friend who did and it was great stuff.

7. #7 mp500, Oct 14, 2014
    I would grow the querkle.you can't go wrong with subcool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Ok now I'm kinda wanting to do both the grape og and the pt. Is 400 watts enough for 2 plants? I forget the rule of thumb for watts/plants or square feet or whatever

9. #9 SiRbUdZaLot84, Oct 14, 2014
    400w is plenty for 2 plants. Just make sure the light is close to the canopy but make sure it's not too hot for the plants to the point that they'll burn. A good rule of thumb to follow to see if your lights are too close is put your hand above your plants. If the light is too hot on the back of your hand, it's too hot for your plants. Make sure you have good ventilation too. Fans oscillating on your plants will work great. It will keep them cooler and make your branches grow thicker to support the plant and their buds :)

2000w Sensi Seed Super Skunk Coco Grow Journal:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1187623-sensi-seeds-super-skunk-coco-grow.html

10. Thanks thanks thanks. Much appreciated input. Some some for me

11. No problem Easton. Message me anytime. I'll be more than glad to help you out :)

12. I hear y'all on the querkle. This past outdoor season I had a bad pheno or I didn't do something right. I know I had issues early in flower but overall in the end she was more leaf than anything. I'm gonna run her again soon after the grape og and pt. I got 4 seeds left out of five gonna sex those with the purple diesel since they're regs and grow them out door next season. Talk just look for me. I'm not one for journals I pretty much just post when I got something to show or I got problems or I'm stoned. As always y'all smoke some for me!

Attached Files: