help pick a new strain. plz

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by usgrow, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Doing a single Cola sog in organic soil. Have roughly 1.5 gallons of soil per plant not growing in pots growing in a large tray. 5' deep 5' wide 18" deep. Have 144 plants currently comes out to 5.75 plants per sq ft.

Last harvest was 15 grams per plant from bagseed.

Looking for a more potent high and more yield would like to get atleast 28 grams a plant. Was looking at a white widow x big bud, critical mass, northern lights x white widow, BC buds big bud.

Open to all suggestions so I can get seeds ordered

2. #2 xDisciplex, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2012
    I always recommend G13 Pineapple express.I had 5 seeds so far 3 were quality phenos.

Dont fall for the supposed huge yielders.I've grown atleast 10 different strains.most yeild about the same for me.

I've grown bigbug as well.Buds were pretty big I guess,but I found the quality low.Perhaps was my fault I dono.Either way the weight wasnt staggering.

3. Medbud or the ultimate and jack f6 just to name a few

4. jack f6 looks like a good single Cola strain

5. daaaaamn, if you pull 5+ oz's per square foot...that would be very cool

definitely start a journal, i would love to follow along, and i'm sure a lot of others would too

6. Have been considering doing a journal.

7. Found a cross of white widow x the ultimate. I reckon i'm going to give it a shot.

8. Kosher kush is a good sog strain

9. If you could find some Kaia Kush around I'm sure you would experience some success in getting over an ounce in a SOG scenario. I also find BCN Diesel easy to manipulate/shape.