Help PH keeps rising

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TwanG1111, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Ok so I'm on day 48 of flowering using Promix with 50% perlite and Advanced Nutrients 3 part, and for the past 3 weeks my pH just keeps rising. So three weeks ago when I first notice the pH was rising I sent the water in a 6.3 and it came out at 7.3, then the next week I water with a pH of 5.9 and the runoff was 8, and yesterday I water them with a pH of 5.5 and the runoff was 9.2, could somebody let me know what's going on it would be most appreciated, thanks in advance.

2. you might need a good ole flushin

3. Anybody else have any advice?

4. You fuckers suck you telling me I can't get no advice....FUCK Y'ALL!!!

5. No advice? There was one suggestion and not everyone is around to read and reply to every message here. Flush sounds like one idea. I grow in soil and only monitor Ph level going In. Don't or rarely ever measure or care about runoff if plants are doing fine with no issues.

Sent from android cell

6. LOL!

Tampons are on aisle 5.

J

7. Did you actually try to flush or do you just think it is BS advice?

You are diagnosing a problem. Try the most common solution (flushing) first. If that does not work, move on to other possible solutions to solve less probable issues.

8. Thanks I was looking for that aisle!

9. Is there any particular reason you don't measure runoff, is it unreliable?

10. The first thing that came to my mind was maybe I should flush, I tried flushing and it dropped the pH just a little bit down to about 8 but I didn't want to send a hundred gallons through 7 gallon pots just to get my pH down to the 6's. And those other possible solutions was what I was hoping somebody would let me know what they was.

11. Well have read a lot that say pH and soil isn't really a concern if your ph feed going in is good.,as it usually buffers itself if your soil mix is good. All my grows have been fine without checking runoff. If plants look fine add are growing fine etc what does it matter what the run off is. Only issues I have ever had been from to much nutrient mix. Not saying don't check pH runoff, just if your plans are growing fine isn't that just another time waster lol I also use promix purple bags for soil nothing else mixed in .

12. Yea my plants do look fine, is just really alarming when your pH rises so much it's kind of like I just wanted it lower to have a peace of mind.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1372867-My-first-real-grow!

13. Your grow is fine so that's good. And if you ignored Ph levels of runoff say for example everything would be good right lol. Sure monitoring Ph in, runoff, ppm and all that gets you the best from your grow and yield etc. But for me, if she grows with the basics and produces I'm happy. Ph my water and nutrients and that's it for me, let the soil, plant and light do the rest.

Sent from android cell