Help! Pest problem! Nematode or Stem Nematode?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by adam.libertyreach, Feb 5, 2019.

1. My clones success rates have been dropping immensely, I think I have identified the problem to be bad nematodes. They look like tiny sqigglies under the microscope. And no they are not fungas Gnat larvae they don't have black heads. Any advice on how to get rid of them?

2. fucking hell - Look at those little buggers!

3. Your telling me! I have never dealt with these kind of pest! I've been growing for awhile. And I'm head grower for a i502 in Wa. I need to rid these nasty buggers

4. Have you tried diatomaceous earth?

I've never dealt with bad nematodes, but it should rid you of them. Killed every pest I've encountered.

Just wear gloves and a mask.

• Like Like x 1
  5. U try neem? Theres also some natural ways curtain flowers i think peppermint too but dont hold me to that

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

6. Nasty little fuckers....

• Like Like x 1
  7. Molt-X Botanical Insecticide/Nematicide - Evergreen Growers Supply, LLC
    Any brand suggestions? I work i502 as a head grower and there are only so many brands we can use under regulation. I'm trying this product called Molt-X insecticide/nematicide in hopes it kills them off

8. Molt-X Botanical Insecticide/Nematicide - Evergreen Growers Supply, LLC
    Any brand suggestions? I work i502 as a head grower and there are only so many brands we can use under regulation. I'm trying this product called Molt-X insecticide/nematicide in hopes it kills them off

9. This is what I use. I don't know what brands you can use though?