Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help passing a drug test? (Anyone know of a good cleanse, etc)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pmains, Mar 27, 2012.

1. So I'm trying to pass a drug test in about two weeks, and by that time I'll be 3 weeks without smoking. Any advice on how to insure I pass the test? I'm willing to do a cleanse - I just need to know what a good one might be.

Thanks for any advice!

2. In 3 weeks you'll be fine. Unless you smoked all day every day.

3. Workout or go to Saunas as well as drinking plenty of water.

4. Antioxidants, water, and sweat a lot.

5. I stopped smoking for 23 days after 1 year and about 8 months of smoking EVERY day. I promise you I didn't miss a day in there (for reference purposes), and with my super fast metabolism I was clean when I tested. Now everyone is different and the time it may take you depends on many different factors. Some factors are weight, metabolism, how much you work out, how much you smoked a day, how long you have been smoking for, how good the weed is, etc....

Some things that you should consider:
    -Taking Niacin to help speed up your metabolism (It's good for your body anyways!)
    -Drinking mass amounts of fluids won't help you flush any THC metabolites out of your system (You can have a water OD if you drink too much, but staying hydrated is good)
    -Start working out every day and get a good sweat going, you want to burn the fat cells that are holding THC metabolites.
    -Two to Three days before the actual test, load up on some fattier foods. Also STOP working out for these days. The idea is to load up new fat cells over any remaining old ones because no new THC metabolites will be stored in the new cells. This, hopefully, can increase your chances of not releasing as many THC metabolites because the lack of working out, plus the fattier foods, helps new fat store instead of burning off.
    -Take a mid stream sample, just for good measure try not to catch the very beginning or end of your stream. Let some go into the toilet at the facility, then catch it mid stream, and end with the last bit going back into the toilet.

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO ENSURE YOU PASS, DON'T SMOKE.

Good luck, hope I was of some help.

P.S. My advice is specifically more focused on Urine Analysis's. If it is a hair or blood test most of the things I stated won't apply.

6. Palo azul!!