HELP! Paranoid about cops

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Brandon2424, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Lol.

2. Not my accurate age in my profile

3. I'm confused. Do you grow weed? Because if so then you might be fucked BUT if you're just smoking in your backyard they won't be able to smell it.

Clean up your back yard a bit and stash your weed somewhere and that's even if the police come to your house. Problem solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. My weed is in a Masson jar and yes I only smoke joints or a bowl in my back yard. Regularly. I didn't know this was a growing forum

5. My house is maybe closer than 30 yards and there is no fence or anything.

6. while on your property, they need a warrant to search or seize anything. without a warrant, you can tell them to leave and they must- if they do not they have violated your civil rights and anything proceeding will be overturned in court.
    don't say anything, answer any questions, and really dont even answer the door if they come. just tell them to leave. a neighbor calling 911 reporting that they smell marijuana and they think you are the cause is not enough evidence for a search warrant, and hardly enough to even come and talk to you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks for the good information, I knew most of that but it's good to know that's no reason for them to get a warrant p

8. cops really wont care if your smoking pot, unless you have a large amount. if your neighbors start complaining they will probably tell your parents, and ask you to stop. if it keeps up you might get a misdemeanor charge, and have to goto a few classes. if there is no fence between your yard, and the neighbors then wait until they go to bed or it's at least dark. honestly the cops will get more angry at the person calling them if it's just about smell. it's a huge waste of their time. likely though there was a whole nother reason the cops showed up. the cops showed up at my house about a year ago to drop off a dog, we were watching that managed to escape the yard. i was smoking my bong when they knocked on the door, and was vary stoned when i answered. they didn't even bat an eye.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Awesome news. I always smoke at dark (11pm or later) and during the day I smoke if nobody is in sight. I also talked to another friend and found out the reason they were there. Thanks a lot for all the help man. And to everyone who commented

• Like Like x 1