HELP! Paranoid about cops

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Brandon2424, Jul 8, 2016.

1. I have been smoking regularly in my back yard in a subdivision with houses 30+ yards apart for over 6 months. Today I saw a cop at my neighbors and I feel as if they called the cops because of the smell. How far and how long does the kush smoke last? I've always thought about but never knew. Also if the cops came to my house and said the neighbors smelled it, what would happen?

• Like Like x 1
  2. NEED HELP NOW!!

3. i wouldnt be suprise duuuh you live with rich stuck up ass people

4. Who's say I love with rich stuck up ass people?

5. Sorry, I typed that fast

6. no
    t your house hold your nieghborhood

7. Lol ok. This didn't help much but thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. nigah flush the bud works everytime i never tried it people do it on tv all the time your gravy then the pigs rush in and you act like your taking a crap

9. In my state they would beat the shit out of you throw you in jail then let you go after 4 or 5 hrs with a $50 fine. I don't know if that helped at all. Lol

10. What kind of help do you want?

• Like Like x 1
  11. If the cops come tell them your white lol

• Like Like x 2
  12. I mean obviously you can't do anything but I'm just sketch that they're gonna say they've smelt it before and I'm gonna get fucked. I don't really know I just want to reassure I'm good with smoking in my backyard with no problems

13. Smh

14. We don't know you, your neighbors, or anything else about the situation. Don't even know why the cops were there.

Maybe smoke inside?

• Like Like x 1
  15. The problem is my neighbors on one side aren't on good terms with us and the other side we don't talk to much anymore. I rarely see cops around me and tonight I saw them out there which made me sketch but I guess he could be there for any reason. Also smoking inside is very risky for me, smells skunky for a while.

16. Wait, you were just smoking and not growing right?

Go to sleep. If they ring the doorbell don't answer. And if they come in on "probably cause" just say you didn't hear them. They ain't gonna do much for smoking it.

``\_(^_-)_/``

• Like Like x 3
  17. If you have a fan in your bathroom that works good

18. Keep in mind I'm younger and live with parents. Changes everything now lol

19. My entire house would stink if I smoked in the bathroom. Up stairs with no windows

20. Yep lol