Help outdoor random bagseed grow!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by babyjah420, Aug 14, 2012.

1. #1 babyjah420, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    Can sum1 tell me if this is dun, im not so sure how long it been growin... Maybe 3an half months to 4 an a half, but i hav a little shitty magnified glass but i think it bout 75/25% clear vs cloudy but i dont see much amber at all what to do its in jus sum.cheap soil mixed with cowmanure gav it miracle grow a bit but i personally dont like growin with chemicals so usually means i dont get very huge yeild, so here is a pic well i will try n post sum on my profile so take a look please, but till then any advice? N its jus a random seed i got it from mids but it grew into havin pink pistols that mostly turn purple wen dries n has nice orange hairs aswell n its in a 1 gallon pot. Dats my plant as my profile pic the top of the main Cola the main cola it prob 7-9inch long n bout 2fingers fat.

2. Unless you have autos your plants are not ready yet so wait. Also you only grew in a one gallon so you really messed up.. Unless your aim is bonsai plan better for next year.

3. No they not autos, but ya i kno it wuz just this one plant my other is in a 10gallon pot ;) its still got like 2-3months tho:(

4. But how long you think it has to grow by the look of the pic?

5. Unfortunately I can't see your pic.. But yeah if you can you should try to transplant the other one to a 5 gal or so you would make her a lot happier!

6. hey now,theres no pic to see??

7. Well forget the pics, n well im.growing outside n try to keep my plants hidden, an by the way the 4 years of me growin not.once have they got root bound but idk i.hav sum nugs dryin i snipped off her n been dryin for 4 days now almost dry n has crystals everywhere n a nice smell n ima cure it.for like a week then test,but ima.let this plant in.tha gallon pot grow longer i call her Rufus lol long story.. but jus wish me luck im only 17 been growin since i. Wuz 13.