HELP! OUTDOOR Peat Pots

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Kdogg420, Apr 21, 2005.

1. I have a book called primo plant and I am going to do this to start my plants. Fill 5 peat pots up with 2/3 sand and 1/3 soil, then place one seed into each, place them in a dark area, wait until the seedlings come up, put them out side during the day until they get a little bigger, then transplant them to five individual holes i have dug filled with Organic Pro Mix. My questions come at the peat pots....should I germinate them before putting them in the peat pots?? The book says specifically to place the seeds directly into them without germinating them. Also, do they all go outside as soon as the first seedling appears or do I wait until they are all sprouted? And is it ok to put them out into the sun then bring them in to the house at nite? Is it ok to have a cloudy day? PLEASE HELP! I AM TRYING TO PLANT BY MAY FIRST!

2. or you can just put the seeds in a wet paper towel wrap it and then in a sealed baggie..let until stuff sprouts then start in the pot...

3. Yes you can put them outside in the day and bring them in at night, they may not all sprout at once. You should put them out as they sprout. Watch out that you don't give them too much direct sunlight at first, that may burn them up.

4. peat pots dry really fast, so be careful.