Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help out a lil sister in need.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by granadethrow, Jun 5, 2009.

1. It's funny cause you show someone who hates weed "Super High Me" they'll hate it even more.

2. thats always been my moddo lol

3. Well, i just thought of this, say she fails every test, even threatens a punishment, that could show that she knows what shes is doing and it isnt bad. Stopping should be the last thing she does, then she loses. Its kindof like a war, almost like the war on drugs(though i wouldnt call weed a drug, as it is more a plant). If hse continues her ways, BUT shows(using actions and, maybe even stops trying to change their view) that she is mature nd in control of herself and her life, and is doing ok in terms of grades, then they might see it isnt effecting her in a horrible way that most 'drugs' would.
    Just throwing it out there, im not encouraging this but it has worked for many people

4. Folks, this is not about pot. This is about trust, respect, and living by the rules when you are living off of someone else. If the sister is going to disrespect the people who are paying her way through life then she ought to grow a (figurative) set and get out in the world and be on her own. The value judgement of pot is irrelevant. She's living in her parents house. If you have a close family relationship of trust and love then you can really share your living space. The sister has turned this into something else. There's no trust any more. It doesn't matter if she smoked weed or drank or went to an R rated movies, if her parents don't want her to do it, then she should respect their rules until she's on her own and can pay her own way. You can't have your cake and eat it to, and thinking that you can is one of the biggest red flags of immaturity.

Once she's out on her own, then she should smoke pot if she wants, and if her parents don't approve, oh well, it's her life. It's not your life when you're living off someone else.

5. Your the older brother, you need to talk to your parents. Just have them lighten up a bit.