HELP! Orange spots on veins and clawing

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Roxie82288, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Week 5 into flower, it’s a Trainwrech strain. I’ve been watering normal, about every 2-3 days depending on soil moisture. Is this a lockout, deficiency or just bad watering habits? I assume, I have a lockout of some kind. PLEASE, any input would be great.

Attached Files:

2. Desperate need of help, I’m 5 weeks in, they’ve seemingly been very helthy, and outta know where I’ve got these orange spots all over fan leaves. FFOF soil, and FF big 3 nutrients. I’m holding off feeding until I ge the clawing under control, has anyone seen these orange tiny dot on leaf veins before?

Attached Files:

3. Just a tip......natural light is WAAAAY better for pics...ESPECIALLY for pics where you are wanting a "diagnosis"

Just throwin that out there for ya. :passing-joint:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. PH between 6.5-6.8, haven’t tested run off yet, I currently don’t have a PPM meter, and I’m a pretty new grower, never posted before, just trying to figure out how to navigate GC forums. I use regular Tap water, and PH it down to my desired PH. I feel like it’s a lockout, but just added calmag, I hope I don’t burn them anymore.

5. Great, I’ll post a pic ASAP.

6. Thanks Kronik. Aw Anthony that looks familiar?

Attached Files:

7. Looks like it may be a slight calmag issue. Maybe add a teaspoon or 2 to your next feeding. I wouldn't worry to much.

8. Thanks for the reply, again I’m new to GC. I thought the exact same thing though, everything I’ve read online says, Calmag all day, I’m just worried that they’ve already been burnt. If I add too much Mag and the deficiency is Cal, then I’m potentially burning with the Mag right? But this is not just consolidated to a couple leaves, it seems to be spreading to all leaves.

9. On your next feeding, just cut back on the big 3 and add a few teaspoons of calmag and report back if it looks any better or not.

• Like Like x 1
  10. So when ur soil is dry ready to water or feed, do this
    Take a large shot glass of soil from ur plant and the same amount of distilled water and put in a cup. Stir around. Than put one meter in and get a reading. Than the other. So that will give u the true pH of ur soil. The ppms will tell u if ur plants are eating ur feeds or if they are hungry. So if I get a reading of 350 or under I feed. If it's over 350 i water. It's just that simple

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Papa Puff thanks a lot. I appreciate the info. I’ll grab a PPM meter on amazon, and do wut said, hope that works. I’ll shoot out an update ASAP.

• Like Like x 1
  12. If u do this in a regular basis u will sleep better with prettier plants

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app