Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help on wax and vape pens?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned and dizzy, Oct 30, 2013.

1. #1 stoned and dizzy, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2013
    so i wanna buy a mini vape pen and only have about $25, ive never smoked wax (a.k.a dabbing) and really want to try it. the problem is idk if this is gonna drain all my funds but it would be nice to just have to carry a vape pen and wax. so my question is, should i buy it and how much does mid to high qaulity wax cost per gram? i dont get much money probably about $20-25 a week so i need to know would this be a good investment or should i just stick with the flower and pipe?

p.s i concider my self a newb i havent even been smoking a full year so my tolerance is still just above low to medium

2. #2 Scribbles510, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2013
    If you haven't tried dabbing, don't buy stuff for yourself yet. If you can I would try to use a friend's smoking device (nail, skillet, wand, pen, whatever it may be) before you get your own, so you know exactly what you're getting. A pen isn't the best way to smoke hash imo.

And a pen is gonna be closer to 60-80

3. your going to need more than 25 to get a pen

wax varies from 30-60 a gram depending on where you live. sometimes cheaper, sometimes higher

depends what you want to do. i like flower imo its more natural

4. I love em. Had a g pen and a 710 pen, broke em both from heavy use. Getting an atmos this time, just to try their pen out. They're great for people who can't exactly walk around with a dabbing rig and blowtorch in their pocket, still gets me ripped.

5. I love pens but nothing lot a hot nail.