help on training methods!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kylr647, Jul 7, 2011.

1. hey so im on my third grow now and none of the previous grows have suceeded so technically its my first.i was doing research on "training" ur plants and figured i cud do a couple at the same time.at the time i thought it was a good idea.i tried the FIM method and actually missed and cut off the newest leaf(not the ones sprouting).then i tried supercropping on the 2nd set of leaves(from the top).im pretty sure i did tht correctly.and i figured a symetrical plant looks cooler so the first leaf i cut, the opposite i cut with scissors at a 45 degree angle.now i relize it was probly rlllllllly dumb of me.so will this all kill my plant?i figured it wud stunt for a couple weeks and im ok with tht i just dont wanna start off AGAIN

2. what,s ur question ?

3. will this kill my plant?if so can i save it?

4. If your plant is healthy u should b fine. It doesn't sound like you did any serious damage. Id recommend only cutting fan leaves if they are seriously damaged, covered in pests, diseased, ie....

5. ya im growing indoors the only thing is this fly keeps getting stuck in my grow area lol.but thx i seriously freaked myself out